Monday, January 10, 2011

Washer Dryer Stand

People said I would not like to bend down to put my laundry in and out...

They were right. I don't.

So what do I do when I hate the pedastles that come with the machines?

Build my own of course!


Here are some pics of the laundry room redo over at show and tell. As soon as I saw these photos I knew I had found the solution to my laundry basket problems and the need for gaining height under my machines.

Other solutions I was considering was a laundry basket dresser from ana white.


But I wasn't okay with the fact that it would take up so much floor space. I was in need of more storage that took up less space... BTW don't you just love those wooden boxes too?

Another great idea in white instead of black.

Yes this is totally going to work for our space!




It all seems like a simple enough process.

And once again Ana has read my mind. Here are the plans she just made for this washer/dryer stand.

I'll let you know once my project gets under way and definately post pics of the finished product.

Got any great projects that you're thinking of doing? Where are you finding your inspiration?

Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment