Sunday, December 5, 2010

Doll Bunkbed


Yes I did another project. However, this time on a much smaller scale....

I have so enjoyed learning how to create things out of wood. When I found out that Josiah had Sierran's name for Christmas this year and that she wanted a doll I couldn't resist the urge to try a small piece of furniture. When I stumbled upon this blog Pieces For Reese's I knew I had everything I needed to make the perfect gift.


Since Sierran is now 6 it was important to make her a big girl's bunkbed with a big girl doll.



It appears as though it was a successful.


In fact, before I left we had to go into Sierran's room and we had a photo shoot with

the bed and the doll


 Sierran and yes Aunt Marlene too.



A wonderful day with family and a very happy little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Marlene!! What a GREAT job! That is one happy little girl, and you are SO NICE to have done this for her. Doesn't it feel great to MAKE a gift with your own hands? So proud of you! Thanks for posting....Kristi
    http://piecesforreese.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your encouragement Kristi.

    ReplyDelete