Sunday, March 27, 2011

BFF New Room Reveal

BEFORE*

*This room is generally immaculate but as we were taking things
apart we realized we had not taken any before pics.


AFTER

The Mission: With parental permision and a budget my daughter and I had a
                      2 week window to do a complete room transformation on her
                      BFF's room before their family returned from holidays.


The Reveal


Our own little extreeme "room" makeover.

Over the next few days I will post all the projects and there were quite a few.
Somehow they just kept multiplying...

So what do you think?

~ Marlene

4 comments:

  1. So nice!! What a wonderful surprise for Rachel. You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls. It was a great surprise. She was absolutely blown away. What a great way to love on someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got to check out the pictures!!!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete