Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Husband Rocks

So as usual, I was totally spoiled on my birthday this year. I can always count on Terry to make it a special day. And of course it is always close to Mother's Day as well. The kids spoiled me too and made it special all around.


I don't know why I have such a wonderful husband or such great kids but I sure know that I thank God for them every day. On my birthday I woke up to a beautiful bouquet of red, white and pink roses. A slight change from the red roses I usually get, as my daughter pointed out to me.


My 2 boys surprised me with Joy Jars they made at school. Each Jar has many different items in it that will bring me joy. I already pulled out one for each boy.

Josiah's read: You are my bestest friend.

Tyrel's read: I will not play electronics for 4 days. (We finished Day 1 today. We'll see how that goes. :))

Kaydence made a beautiful card and gift bag with chocolates at school. Yesterday she did very well selling her cards at the Business Expo at our church and used some of that money to buy me a new willow tree angel for my collection. Angel of Grace. I love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment