Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bench Project Built


Since I've been having a hard time finishing my lockers I was afraid I might have trouble with other projects as well. Well that is not the case with my bench. It turned out beautifully, aside from the one leg that is a little out in this picture. I did fix that and finished putting it all together again last night. This bench is not nailed but screwed and should hold together very well.

I added alot of screws. Why worry about that?


Because it is going to be used for my 2 boys.

Our chairs keep breaking. Apparently a good deal even at Canadian Tire is not worth it. We don't have one of those $25 chairs left.

Next step. Fill all those screw holes. Then it's time to paint.

How do I paint it? My chairs are black.

So do I go black?

Or how about a distressed finish with red and a black top coat?

Today will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment