Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cottage Living


There is nothing like a week enjoying quiet time on the lake. Hearing the water hitting the shore, laying in the hammock, building sandcastles, tubing, fishing, reading, smores and all that good stuff. Once a year we head out with the whole Joustra clan and take a week to soak up the sun and spend some good "famiy time" together. This year was another huge success. I will share some of our highlights and my favourite photos in the days to come.

In the meantime enjoy this Charleston Lake sunset. It makes me think again, how amazing our God is!



1 comment:

  1. you are a blogger too! wow that just impresses me, i knew i met a great person. look forward to following you now and getting more inspired. maybe even write on my own blog one day...

    sk

    ReplyDelete