Monday, February 28, 2011

Exterior Choices


It was time for another afternoon drive to check out
exteriors of houses we liked.
Our first stop was at H&I's to check out their faux
board & baton exterior.
This is definately our first choice.
LOVE IT!


Here again is another front entry.
Love the curved line above the door.
We are definately going with that look!


I really love the large frame around the windows.


I also love the double-hung windows.
Maybe I'll even clean my windows more often.
(Don't hold your breath though.)
Isn't the inset pattern nice.

So our search not only lead us to some lovely homes to get
ideas from but of course we saw a number of homes for sale too.

Last year we were scouring the listings for homes thinking that we
were going to move but as it turned out a big addition and
land sale to fund said addition were in our future,
not a new home purchase.

I'll leave you with some great houses and just for fun I checked them
out on-line to see what they would cost us...
So we won't be buying... at least not these! *sigh*

They were valued at over $500,000.00.

For fun I've included the link to the MLS listing.



Okay this one is not for sale but has always been one of my favourites.
It is also on Rock Rd in Spencerville.

~ Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment