Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Garbage System Makeover


Not that I like to air my garbage on-line but it was time for makeover,
garbage can style!

Last time I was at Ikea I found this garbage can that rolls out.


The sliders were simple to instal with my new drill (a gift
from my hubby) since I've become so handy around the house.


and then once it was installed I realized that I needed to have
room for another roll out to make a recyling spot next to it.


so... even though it looked great, out it came to make room
for another roll out when I make my way back to Ikea.


Both garbage cans in.
One a beautiful roller,
one the old one for my recycling.

What's so pretty about garbage?
The fact that there is a place for everything
and everything has it's own place.


and here's to "keeping it real".
Since it is soooo cold right now, (-30)
no one wants to go outside to bring out the recycling.


Well now I have a place for that too.

Hopefully you didn't mind allowing me to air my dirty laundry garbage.

Have you got any amazing organization ideas or pics?
Please send them my way so I can share with others.

Thanks for visiting. Don't forget to let me know you've been by.

~ Marlene

3 comments:

  1. I like this project! Everything you do is really useful and interesting. Keep up the good work Marlene!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful job & I see that it was "Bear approved" I want to use so many of your awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete