Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lockers, Almost There


Finally have had some time to get back to my big project. Another quick question session with my carpenter/elecrician husband and I'm off to get some more done on these lockers. Made some major adjustments to Ana's plans at knock-off wood. The bottom will be another story and certainly another day. I'm so looking forward to getting those started as well.

First things first, I need more wood because since I made the changes I was out a bit on my last shelf .... or maybe not! Amazing how I just got the smart idea that won't cost me more wood to fx my mistake. Just move my shelf board over to fit the shelves. Sometimes it is amazing how the simplest solution seems to elude you until you take a break and then think about it again once you've cleared your head or done another project. That is my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment