Monday, January 17, 2011

Crates with Wheels and Monograms

The crates that I made a few months ago have received the finishing touches.


First, I added four wheels/casters to the bottom of each crate.




Second, I added a Monogram for each one of my children.
I searched for a font that would be more than just a straight line.
I wanted some curve to it.
*I cannot remember or find that font at the moment.
When I do I will update this post.

K for Kaydence


J for Josiah


T for Tyrel


The wheels work very well and even roll over the mat that is down for the winter slush and snow.

Now if I can get everyone to put their boots and shoes in the bins we would be doing Fantatstic!


Next time I will post a tutorial on how I added the monograms for these crates.

Don't they look awesome? Have a great idea or project? Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment